UserIQ provides customer success teams with a best-in-class platform to help them engage and communicate with their users. In order to keep up with these users, who are increasingly opting for smartphones and tablets over laptops and desktop computers, companies have to prioritize an investment in mobile capabilities. Research from consulting firm BCG found that 80% of B2B buyers are using mobile devices at work, and by 2020, their mobile usage is expected to increase by 50%—from two hours to three hours daily.
Luckily, the new UserIQ mobile offering is here to help organizations capitalize on these mobile trends. With our intelligence and engagement solutions working seamlessly across your web and mobile apps, your efforts to increase customer retention, improve user adoption, and enhance the overall user experience will be met with success. Leveraging UserIQ’s mobile offering, our customers have the ability to:
- Develop targeted outreach through tours, tooltips, and other in-app notifications that bolster onboarding and adoption efforts
- Create impactful communications by targeting specific user segments at the right place, on the right device, at the right time
- Gather insights on in-app activity to understand mobile engagement, feature usage, and customer sentiment
- Tag features and customize in-app campaigns easily on both iOS and Android devices, without the need for a developer
The same in-app behavior and product usage data that UserIQ provides for your web platform is now available for your mobile app. With our mobile intelligence and engagement capabilities, you’ll get a complete picture of how users are navigating within your app—no matter what device they are using.
Developing a mobile app is not an easy—or inexpensive—task. Having the detailed feature usage data to support and direct your product roadmap means that your investment in mobile will not go to waste. If you build upon your most-liked features and work to fix or promote the less popular ones, you’ll be able to create a seamless user experience and keep your customers coming back for more.
In addition to product usage data, UserIQ offers NPS and rating surveys that allow our customers to collect valuable customer feedback while the user is most engaged—inside the application. By hearing from users directly, you’ll know what parts of your app are working well and what parts are falling short of expectations, without having to worry about email open rates.
Using insights and user segments from UserIQ’s mobile intelligence capabilities, our customers can create compelling, highly-targeted in-app campaigns for targeted audiences. The use cases for mobile engagements are endless, but here are a few great ways that you can utilize our mobile offering to improve your customer experience:
- Improve customer onboarding with an in-app product overview tour that walks new users through the key features in your application
- Highlight new features with an in-app announcement with a hyperlink to your product documentation
- Promote customer marketing campaigns, like webinars and podcasts, through an in-app notification
- Take advantage of UserIQ’s mobile help center to proactively address users’ common questions and trouble spots within your app
- …and many more!
The UserIQ team is excited to officially bring our mobile support capabilities to market and help your team fully leverage all of the time and resources invested in your mobile application.
Want to see UserIQ’s mobile capabilities in action? Schedule a demo with UserIQ today.