UserIQ was thrilled to be a part of Atlanta Business RadioX’s show again last week. We invited our client, Kyle Cochran, VP of Operations, QASymphony, to join us to talk all things B2B SaaS, customer success and best practices for reducing customer churn.
If you’re not familiar with QASymphony, they’re also an Atlanta-based tech company that helps organizations create better software by providing enterprise-level agile testing tools. With QASymphony’s solutions, businesses have the visibility and control needed to ensure application quality in fast-paced development environments.
In a special SaaS Spotlight episode, Aaron and Kyle discussed:
- The challenges QASymphony faced that encouraged them to explore a solution to increase customer success
- Why there is so much buzz around ‘customer success’ and ‘customer health’ in the SaaS space
- The importance of making your customers’ users successful and how UserIQ helps companies do that
- Best practices for engagement tools to help build customer loyalty
- What successful companies are doing to get customers to stay longer, spend more and tell their friends about them
Again, thanks to the awesome team of Stone, Lee and Ryan at Atlanta Business RadioX for having us. We always have a great time with them and enjoy being able to share our story. If you missed it live, catch up with the recording here.