SaaStr Annual is the one of the most notable events for the SaaS community each year, and it’s grown massively since its inception in 2015. We’re thrilled to be a gold sponsor again this year and for our team to be attending in full force to learn from top VC, CEOs, VPs and more, and to connect with SaaS folks from across the country.
We thought we’d share a few helpful tips for making the most out of your time as an attendee so you can come away feeling refreshed and ready for action!
1. Download the SaaStr Events app to stay up to the minute on event details.
The SaaStr Events app (iOS and Android) allows you to create your own agenda so you’re never late to the sessions you’re most excited for or confused about where to go. It also gives you the chance to learn more about each of the speakers and sponsors that help make SaaStr such a top-notch event. You can upload photos, create polls, and chat with other attendees.
2. Pet a puppy
Mixmax will host Yappy Hours at SaaStr from 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm on Tuesday and 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm on Wednesday where you can take a break each day in the Sponsor Hall or SaaStr Square Park for a drink, some downtime, and of course – doggies!
3. Set meetings with key attendees, speakers and sponsors before the show
With more than 10,000 expected attendees, you’ll need to use your time wisely at SaaStr to connect with people you might not have the chance to otherwise. Create a plan for pre-show outreach to set up meetings with some of the most interesting attendees and speakers, and make sure you’ve taken a look at the sponsor booths to check out companies you’re most interested in.
And don’t forget to interact with attendees, speakers, sponsors, and the SaaStr team on Twitter and Instagram using #SaaStrAnnual. Check out our blog post on 10 SaaStr Speakers to Follow on Twitter to help you get started.
4. Don’t miss the after-hours events!
When you’ve spent the entire day learning, it’s good to kick back and relax. Remember to enjoy yourself at the many happy hours, networking parties, and sponsored events that abound!
On Tuesday night, you’ll find four breakout parties to choose from for Product Leaders & Builders, Revenue Leaders, CEOs, and more! Then on Wednesday will be the ever-famous “Big Party” complete with musical acts and plenty of room to dance (or pitch a VC). These events are a great opportunity to get face time with speakers you found inspiring or attendees you connected with on Twitter.
5. Pack smart! Here are a few items we never attend a conference without:
- Extra phone, laptop, and tablet chargers (portable ones are best since you’ll want to stay on the move).
- Comfortable shoes
- Room in your suitcase for swag
- A pen, a notebook and a whole bunch of business cards
- A water bottle that’s never empty and a healthy snack to keep up your energy (but don’t worry, we’ll have plenty of energy-boosting trail mix at our booth in case you forget or need an extra pick-me-up).
6. Whether you’re a newbie or a veteran, be sure to read up on what’s new
Check out SaaStr’s event blog to find out all of the cool new things they have planned this year. If you’ve attended in the past, checkout All The Things That Will Be Better at the SaaStr Annual 2018. If you’re only interested in the hottest sessions, check out 10 Super Cool New Sessions at the SaaStr Annual.
7. Stop by booth #38 to say hello to the UserIQ team and enter for your chance to win an awesome User Adoption Kit!
And don’t forget to schedule a meeting with our friendly sales team while you’re there to enter to win our User Adoption Kit, completed with a Yeti cooler, a FitBit Blaze, a polaroid camera, and more!