We are looking for a product designer to join the UserIQ team and help craft the future of our product portfolio. As a UX Designer you will be responsible for working directly with end users, our product team, our development team, and key stakeholders to design and overhaul end-user experiences and create simple and functional interfaces.
Responsibilities in this role will span the entire user-centered design process, from user research, wireframing, and concept creation, to high-fidelity prototyping, usability testing, and final asset production and implementation.
This position offers an exciting opportunity to design and deliver clean and intuitive user experiences to a wide variety of users around the world.
Who you are:
You love solving problems and you care deeply about making people’s jobs easier. You’re excited about helping us build a great company and world-class user-centered design team. You ask why… a lot. You love to learn and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
As far as skillset goes, you’re a well-rounded designer who likes getting your hands dirty in the whole design process. You’re a strong visual and interaction designer, but you’re a skilled researcher who loves getting in front of users to stay centered on their needs. Though you’re skilled at many things, you are particularly strong in a few areas of the design process and you enjoy sharing these strengths with your team.
You’re a collaborator who seeks out everyone who needs to be at the table. You’re quick to change your design if the data points another direction.
Does this sound like you?
Who we are:
UserIQ empowers SaaS companies to deliver what each user needs to be successful in every moment, starting with adoption. As a result, customers can effectively scale onboarding, increase feature usage, accelerate time-to-value, and ultimately drive more revenue throughout the customer journey.
By constantly listening and delivering the right message to the right user at the right time, UserIQ helps companies stay in conversation with their customers, promoting strong product adoption, retention, expansion and advocacy. By facilitating a clear and consistent voice to and from the customer – companies ultimately deliver better products, faster time to value and more predictable revenue growth.
The best companies are built one customer at a time and those customers grow by one user engagement at a time. UserIQ takes this approach very seriously and works with Customer Success and Product Management leaders who are also passionate about maximizing every user moment.
As a UX Designer at UserIQ, you will…
- Lead workshops to gather design requirements and prioritize needs.
- Conduct various forms of research and interact directly with end users.
- Extract meaning from mounds of user data, making it easy to consume to move forward in the design process.
- Present out research to stakeholders using visual storytelling techniques.
- Use research as a launching pad to design workflows, screens, and interactions.
- Collaborate with other designers and cross-departmentally with product, development, customer success, sales, marketing teams.
- Implement design system components in your workstream for design consistency and contribute back to the design system.
- Use rapid ideation and design tools to create prototypes for usability testing.
- Conduct usability tests for user-centered iterative improvements.
- Work with the development team on implementation of your designs.
- 1+ years experience in UX, product, or interaction design, or a similar skillset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to simplify complex concepts.
- Experience performing visual design using the following or similar design tools: Sketch/Invision/Zeplin, Adobe XD, Figma, Axure, Abstract.
- Demonstrated ability to be responsible for design and user experience for end-to-end workflows.
- Ability to define and translate business requirements and user feedback into prototypes with optimal user experiences.
- Ability to translate flowcharts and wireframes into intuitive, usable, visually polished UI systems.
- A demonstrated understanding of UI conventions and challenges for responsive web design and other emerging platforms.
- Ability to produce high quality work quickly, iterating toward the best solutions.
- Strong organizational and efficient time management skills.
- Aptitude for making design decisions backed by data.
- Contributes productively and proactively as part of a team.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Enthusiastic and creative with the ability to inspire others.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Nice to have:
- Formal design education (college or vocational school).
- Experience building or contributing to design systems.
- Experience working with Software as a Service companies.
- Experience with data visualization and/or complex business applications.
- Experience in customer success/account management or product management for a software company.
- Experience in graphic design, in particular using Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop.
The UX Designer will report to UserIQ’s Lead UX Designer and work out of the company’s office in Dunwoody.