Technical Support Analyst – I at UserIQ are trusted product experts internally for the company and for our customers. Communicating well is essential in this role. That means understanding what the customer has said or written and responding in a way that makes sense to them; so good reading comprehension skills are a must. The ideal TSA1s will take in and resolve light (L1) help requests from customers, and must be committed to seeing the problem through to resolution. Resolution only occurs when the user is satisfied that the problem has been resolved, and when the solution is lasting. Being an outcome focused problem solver is a must for this role.
It can be challenging to explain exactly why something’s happening or what needs to be done, especially when things get too technical. The TSA1 we need bridges this gap with ease, and is highly skilled at clearly communicating complex ideas and solutions.
- Gather data and provide initial response for reported issues, service requests and alerts.
- Attempt to resolve L1 service request tickets for which there are documented solutions. If unable to resolve, follows procedures to escalate tickets to L2 support for further work.
- Ensure UserIQ service SLAs are met.
- Assist with the creation of reports, provide input on trends and opportunities to inform improvement in processes and procedures.
- Create and constantly update UserIQ Help Center documentation as needed to reflect latest and greatest on the product.
- Work closely with Customer Success Managers to ensure VOC programs inform customer touchpoint improvements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess the ability to think on your feet to provide sound, quick solutions.
- Customer-first mentality with a positive attitude.
- Capability to empathize and adapt to new and different situations by reading the behavior of customers.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Organized and highly motivated self-starter.
- Knowledge of PC usage and related software packages (e. g., browsers, Office Suite).
- Exposure to a ticket tracking tool such as Zendesk (preferred), Salesforce Cases or similar is desired.
- College degree with 2+ years of prior experience in a Customer Support role
- Prior experience in maintaining or contributing to a Help Center is required.
- Team player who is able to develop productive working relationships across all functional roles to hit targets.
- Unerring dedication to helping customers succeed.
- Action-oriented, able to take on new challenges with enthusiasm.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Our TSA1s report to UserIQ’s Director of Customer Success and work out of the company’s office in Midtown, Atlanta.