We’re looking for a smart, driven Social Media/Content Marketing Intern to join our team. We’re growing quickly and looking for a go-getter that can come in and add value from day one. The ideal candidate has a strong desire to quickly advance their career in marketing and has no problem getting in the trenches.
This role will be 15-20 hours per week (we’ll work with your schedule) and is a paid internship, available on a per-semester basis with the option of extension, for students of any level. We’re located on-campus at ATDC, 2nd floor of the Centergy building; in-office hours are preferred.
- Post relevant content to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+ daily
- Write 1-2 pieces of content each week to support the overarching marketing strategy
- Assist with award and speaking applications and securing sponsorship opportunities
- General support of marketing, sales, and customer success alignment efforts
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Passion for learning new things and sharing ideas, thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using social media for businesses a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce Pardot a plus
Please send your resume to: Nicole Wojno, Chief Marketing Officer