Who we are:
UserIQ is fast-becoming the Customer Growth Platform™ that empowers SaaS companies to foster growth beyond the funnel. By combining user intelligence, targeted engagements and customer health, we help you deliver what each of your customers needs to be successful at every moment.
By constantly listening and delivering the right message to the right user at the right time, UserIQ helps companies stay in conversation with their customers, promoting strong product adoption, retention, expansion, and advocacy. By facilitating a clear and consistent voice to and from the customer – companies ultimately deliver better products, faster time to value and more predictable revenue growth.The best companies are built one customer at a time, and those customers grow by one user engagement at a time. UserIQ takes this approach very seriously and sells directly to VPs of Customer Marketing, Customer Success and Product Management who are also passionate about maximizing every user moment.
Purpose of this role
Skills, Traits & Competencies
- Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Communicates: Developing and delivering communications that convey a clear understanding of the needs of an audience
- Customer Focus: Building and providing customer-centric solutions
- Soft Skills: Relating openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people
- Self-Development: Actively seeks personal and career growth
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to debug other people’s code
- Understanding of performant web design patterns
- Experience with Git
The knowledge, skills, and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions, there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with maintaining a large web application