Who you are:
A high-performing sales team is vital to a company’s success – and that starts with sourcing the right opportunities for the sales team to focus on. As an SDR at UserIQ, you love discussing what different Product and Customer Success leaders are doing to grow existing revenue streams. You enjoy a challenging conversation because you know what you have to say is worth hearing. You take it as your mission to achieve your daily goals and improve where possible.
Does this sound like you? If so, we are looking for new Sales Development Representatives with a history of success and proven skills to join an A-team of sales reps and directly contribute to the bottom line of a B2B Software company.
Who we are:
UserIQ empowers SaaS companies to deliver what each user needs to be successful in every moment, starting with adoption. As a result, customers can effectively scale onboarding, increase feature usage, accelerate time-to-value, and ultimately drive more revenue throughout the customer journey.
By constantly listening and delivering the right message to the right user at the right time, UserIQ helps companies stay in conversation with their customers, promoting strong product adoption, retention, expansion and advocacy. By facilitating a clear and consistent voice to and from the customer – companies ultimately deliver better products, faster time to value and more predictable revenue growth.
The best companies are built one customer at a time and those customers grow by one user engagement at a time. UserIQ takes this approach very seriously and sells directly to VPs of Customer Success and Product Management who are also passionate about maximizing every user moment.
As our new UserIQ Sales Development Representative, you…
- Leverage industry-leading technology (SFDC, LinkedIn, SalesLoft, Pardot, etc) and phone work to generate Sales Qualified Leads through outbound activity
- Qualify marketing leads to uncover opportunities
- Achieve weekly and monthly quotas
- Collaborate with teammates and Account Executives to determine best practices and unique approaches to finding new opportunities
- Write excellent value propositions that clearly communicate why UserIQ exists and how it will add value to SaaS businesses
- Qualify all leads using (B)udget, (A)uthority, (N)eed, (T)imeline (BANT) framework
- 1+ years on-target lead generation experience working within a B2B Sales team.
- Demonstrates motivation to achieve goals without exception.
- Data-driven, process and detail-oriented.
- Maintains a professional but confident and outgoing demeanor.
- Basic understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Enthusiastic and creative with the ability to inspire others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Quick thinker who can track and adapt to a prospect’s personality and process.
The Sales Development Representative will report to UserIQ’s VP of Sales, Peter Hall, and work out of the company’s office in Midtown, Atlanta.