Who you are:
A high-performing sales team is vital to a company’s success – and that starts with sourcing the right opportunities for the sales team to focus on. As an SDR at UserIQ, you love discussing what different Product and Customer Success leaders are doing to grow existing revenue streams. You enjoy a challenging conversation because you know what you have to say is worth hearing. You take it as your mission to achieve your daily goals and improve where possible.
Does this sound like you? If so, we are looking for a new Sales Development Representative with a history of success and proven skills to join an A-team of Sales Reps and directly contribute to the bottom line of a B2B Software company.
Who we are:
UserIQ is fast-becoming the Customer Growth Platform™ that empowers SaaS companies to foster growth beyond the funnel. By combining user intelligence, targeted engagements and customer health, we help you deliver what each of your customers needs to be successful at every moment.
By constantly listening and delivering the right message to the right user at the right time, UserIQ helps companies stay in conversation with their customers, promoting strong product adoption, retention, expansion and advocacy. By facilitating a clear and consistent voice to and from the customer – companies ultimately deliver better products, faster time to value and more predictable revenue growth.
The best companies are built one customer at a time and those customers grow by one user engagement at a time. UserIQ takes this approach very seriously and sells directly to VPs of Customer Marketing, Customer Success and Product Management who are also passionate about maximizing every user moment.
As our new UserIQ Sales Development Representative, you…
- Take Marketing Qualified leads and conduct discovery calls to uncover opportunities
- Leverage SalesForce and Pardot Engagement campaigns as well as the phone to reach out to new prospects in an effort to generate enough interest to have a conversation
- Achieve weekly and monthly quotas
- Collaborate with teammates and Account Executives to determine best practices and unique approaches to finding new opportunities
- Write excellent value propositions that clearly communicate why UserIQ exists and how it will add value to SaaS businesses
- Leverage sales automation tools to reach out to leads in a personal but scalable fashion
- Prospect new leads to reach out to if there is no pending work in your queue
- Qualify all leads using (B)udget, (A)uthority, (N)eed, (T)imeline (BANT) framework
- 1+ years on-target experience working within a B2B Sales team
- Experience with BANT is a plus
- Demonstrates a motivation to achieve goals without exception
- Data-driven, process and detail-oriented
- Strives to meet stretch goals
- Maintains a professional but confident and outgoing demeanor
- Basic understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Quick thinker who can track and adapt to a lead’s personality and buying style
The Sales Development Representative will work out of the company’s office in Midtown, Atlanta.