We’re looking for a curious and creative Sales Development Representative to help us go after a huge market.
SDRs focus on early customer engagement, creating excitement around our solution, and ensuring there is strong alignment between the prospects’ needs and our offering.
Why this role exists
We’re making serious waves in the customer success space with well-designed solutions that fill a huge need. We need sales talent like you to see it through.
SaaS companies expend extraordinary amounts of time, energy and money developing products for their users yet they remain challenged in optimizing onboarding, accelerating time to value, and maintaining high adoption rates. Even the best designed apps struggle with this. The result is significant lost revenue and higher than desired churn rates.
These are tangible problems we solve. Not only can we fix this, but customers love our solution and so we are expanding the sales team to spread the word.
Who you are
First and foremost, you are excited about solving this problem. Our SDRs recognize the impact of this issue and are passionate about helping customers fix it. Second, you’re as excited about helping us build a great company and world-class sales team as you are about earning commission.
This is a unique opportunity to do both.
And of course, you’ve got the skills and willingness to get things done. SDRs focus on early customer engagement, creating excitement around our solution, and ensuring there is strong alignment between the prospects’ needs and our offering.
You’re collaborative. You’re humble. Entitlement and negativity is not in your DNA. You enjoy winning with your team.
Does this sound like you?
Who we are
Atlanta-based UserIQ is a well-funded startup on a mission to help software teams predict user behavior, create winning experiences and prove that customer success is company success.
- Leverage industry-leading technology (SFDC, LinkedIn, SalesLoft, Pardot, etc) and phone work to generate Sales Qualified Leads through outbound activity
- Qualify marketing leads to uncover opportunities
- Achieve weekly and monthly quotas
- Collaborate with teammates, Account Executives & Sales Leadership to determine best practices and unique approaches to finding new opportunities
- Write excellent value propositions that clearly communicate why UserIQ exists and how it will add value
- Qualify all leads using (B)udget, (A)uthority, (N)eed, (T)imeline (BANT) framework
- 1+ years lead generation experience working within a B2B Sales team.
- Demonstrates motivation to achieve goals without exception.
- Methodically follow a process to drive consistent results.
- Data-driven and detail-oriented.
- Strong communication skills and ability to simplify complex concepts.
- Contributes productively and proactively as part of a team.
- Basic understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Enthusiastic and creative with the ability to inspire others.
- Quick thinker who can track and adapt to a prospect’s personality and process.
The Sales Development Representative will report to the Chief Revenue Officer in metro Atlanta.
If this role seems like you, we’d love to meet you. Apply on LinkedIn to get this thing started!