As the Marketing Coordinator at UserIQ, you’ll support the Marketing and Sales teams with market outreach, design and research. Social media is major component of this role.
While we prefer an Atlanta-based marketer, we will consider other U.S. locations for the right candidate.
Why this role exists
We’re making serious waves in the customer success space with well-designed solutions that fill a huge need. We need marketing talent like you to see it through.
Who you are
A highly-organized junior marketer who also has an unrelenting commitment to creative excellence.
You’re comfortable giving and receiving critique. While process is important, you’re looking forward to working in a fluid startup environment where anything can change. You also ask questions and are highly curious about markets and human motivations.
Sounds like a fit? If so, please read on.
Who we are
Atlanta-based UserIQ is a well-funded startup on a mission to help software teams predict user behavior, create winning experiences and prove that customer success is company success.
Experiences you have
- Preferably, two years at a software company or for a software client
- Some design experience
- Portfolio of social creative
- Bonus: Knowledge of customer success
- Participates in social media brainstorm sessions
- Provides design support — from web and social to collateral
- Maintains and executes social media calendar
- Manages webinars and other events
- Assists in outbound communications as needed — from newsletters to lead-gen emails
- Supports influencer outreach efforts
- Coordinates and executes advocacy programs on G2 and other channels
- Supports Marketing Director and Growth Marketing Manager
- Supports Sales team with collateral and other materials
- Maintains promotional materials inventory
- Maintains project management timelines
- Performs monthly competitive feature evaluations
- Keeps tuned to social media trends and competitive social media output
If this role seems like you, we’d love to meet you. Apply on LinkedIn to get this thing started!