Why does this position exist?
We’re a growing technology company going after a huge market. There are some amazing things on the near-term horizon, and we want to let everyone know… and get them excited to talk to us about it. To do this right, we need an amazing content strategy, and the right person to lead it. Sounds interesting so far?
Who you are:
First and foremost, you are excited about the problem our solution solves. You believe in our mission and recognize the value to our customers. Secondly, you’re excited about helping us build a great company and world-class sales & marketing organization. Your contributions will be a huge part of it.
And of course, you’ve got the skills and willingness to get things done. We don’t expect you to know everything about everything. Come equipped with the right foundation, the willingness to learn and adapt, and the ambition to grow your skills quickly, and you’ll do great. We will support you and make sure you thrive.
You’re collaborative. You’re humble. You’re creative. Entitlement and negativity are not in your DNA. You enjoy winning with your team. Does this sound like you?
Who we are:
UserIQ helps businesses realize the full value of customer success by equipping teams with product analytics, customer insights, health indicators and user engagement tools. Leveraging our platform, the CS team has everything they need to fight churn, grow accounts, and focus all their energy on making users successful.
The best companies care deeply about making their users successful. Successful users means everyone wins. This is our passion and we work with Customer Success leaders who are equally passionate about maximizing every user moment.
Content Marketing Manager
You’ll be responsible for owning UserIQ’s content marketing strategy & deliverables. This includes ensuring our content is engaging, edgy and produces results within our target audiences. You’ll work with our CRO to ensure a unique and memorable brand voice across all channels. And of course, knowing what works is key to constant improvement. So you’ll track and analyze your results and measure against our KPIs.
Execute on Content Strategy
- Build a content marketing plan that considers all marketing, editorial and blog content – based on our keyword focus and themes. Keep content fresh as necessary
- Attract a qualified audience and lead them to engage across our website, blog, email and social channels
- Own our webinar strategy to drive new leads. This includes planning topics, recruiting panelists, developing landing pages, promoting the webinar and facilitating the event
- Collaborate with sales & marketing to understand the buyer journey, and develop resources to help engage prospects through the funnel
Produce & distribute content aligned with our customers’ interests
- Oversee the copy and creative development of marketing content including white papers, case studies, bylined articles, promotional ad copy, infographics, newsletters, blog posts, social media, etc to drive traffic & engage users
- Manage relationships with ghostwriters & freelancers to produce content
- Distribute content across appropriate channels to drive awareness, interest and lead generation
- Collaborate with sales, product, customer success teams to produce content that supports the goals of those functional areas
Optimize for SEO performance to drive organic search results
- Maintain the UserIQ website, blog, landing pages with up-to-date content & messaging
- Enhance our web content with keywords, following best practices to drive organic traffic
- Conduct analytical reviews to monitor performance and suggest improvements
- Oversee the social media strategy of UserIQ. Ensure we are engaged in the most relevant social discussions about our company, the industry, and with influencers
- Grow blog audience and convert readers into prospective buyers
- Grow our LinkedIn SuccessMasters community
Analyze & report
- Provide monthly updates on content performance to Chief Revenue Officer
- Work with CRO to evolve tactics and realize improved results
You are a[n]:
- Self-starter. You learn quickly and can navigate a fast-paced environment.
- Organizational whiz. You can prioritize & multi-task with exceptional time-management skills.
- Detail-oriented. You get things done on time, without sacrificing quality.
- Collaborator. You work with multiple stakeholders to bring creative ideas to life.
- Creative. You can make even the most mundane topics interesting and appealing.
- Experience working with marketing tools like WordPress, Pardot.
- Experience in developing & executing content & brand programs and working with marketing/agency partners to drive top of the funnel.
- 2-5 years of experience in content marketing, strategy roles
- Education: BA/BS/MS
This role is based out of the company’s Atlanta office.