We’re looking for a data-driven Growth Marketing Manager with experience optimizing marketing channels and managing analytics, customer segmentation and paid campaigns. This person will also manage our marketing tech stack.
While we prefer an Atlanta-based marketer, we will consider other U.S. locations for the right candidate.
Why this role exists
We’re making serious waves in the customer success space with well-designed solutions that fill a huge need. We need marketing talent like you to see it through.
Who you are
A highly-analytical marketer with a love for technology. This is a hands-on role and will require a commitment to testing and optimization. You should be comfortable in a fluid startup environment and adaptable to change if — and when — it occurs.
Are you saying, “That’s me!”? If so, please read on.
Who we are
Atlanta-based UserIQ is a well-funded startup on a mission to help software teams predict user behavior, create winning experiences and prove that customer success is company success.
Experiences you have
- Three to five years marketing experience, some of that at a software company
- SFDC, Hubspot, Pardot, WordPress, InsightSquared, Google Analytics, ZoomInfo
- SEM, Paid Spend, CRO, etc.
- Bonus: Knowledge of customer success
Optimize for Qualified Leads & Pipeline
- Research, execute and report on programs across channels (email, website, SEO/SEM, social, paid search, webinars, etc.) to drive inbound pipeline and achieve our MQL goals.
- Deliver high-quality, sales ready leads to the sales team to ensure our new customer acquisition & revenue goals are met.
- Work closely with sales, sales development and the CRO to improve our programs over time, tracking and optimizing key conversion points.
- Work with internal team members and agency partners to create and execute paid advertising campaigns, optimizing our ad budget.
- Consistently improve CPC and website engagement metrics
- Aligns paid spend with organic campaigns
- Provide support [as needed] on producing & managing landing pages, email assets, ad copy, and webinar content to support the execution of campaigns.
Optimize the Buyer Journey
- Understand the customer journey, develop & execute tactics to engage prospects through the funnel in a consistent & creative manner.
- Identify and execute on ideas to accelerate funnel velocity.
- Seek to optimize for a unique and delightful buying experience.
Technology, Processes & Analysis
- Manage & optimize the use of our marketing tech stack
- Provide support on database management—segmentation, list acquisition and growth, import, data cleansing, event capture, lead management, etc.
- Manage email deliverability, database hygiene, subscription management and compliance with opt-in laws and regulations.
If this role seems like you, we’d love to meet you. Apply on LinkedIn to get this thing started!