Purpose for this role
Entry level software engineer whose primary purpose is to keep the codebase in a constant state of iterative refinement.
Skills, Traits & Competencies
- Attention to detail
- Growth minded
- Able to use Google appropriately
- Collaborate with developers, product managers, designers, and backend engineers to support web application operations and meet project deadlines
- Troubleshoot and resolve code issues
- Review new code (self and peer) following web standards and strict QA guidelines
Typically reports to the Engineering Manager or Director of Software Engineering.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- Proven experience hand-coding HTML using semantic markup, the latest W3C web standards, and CSS layout / positioning
- Working knowledge of Git
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 2+ years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical discipline or equivalent experience