Why does this position exist?
We’re a growing technology company going after a huge market. It’s exciting… but we know that we have to be focused, efficient, analytical, and constantly improving. And we need someone really smart, ambitious and creative to guide our sales and marketing efforts. It’s a big job, not without challenges. The machine you build will be a huge factor in our success. This is the engine for our growth. Sound interesting?
Who you are:
First and foremost, you are excited about the problem our solution solves. You believe in our mission and recognize the value to our customers. Secondly, you’re excited about helping us build a great company and world-class sales & marketing organization. You are a servant-leader, seeking to help the people you support do better work. This is a unique opportunity to do both.
And of course, you’ve got the skills and willingness to get things done. We don’t expect our ideal candidate to know everything about everything. Come equipped with the right foundation, the willingness to learn and adapt, and the ambition to grow your skills quickly, and you’ll do great.
You’re collaborative. You’re humble. Entitlement and negativity is not in your DNA. You enjoy winning with your team. Does this sound like you?
Who we are:
UserIQ helps businesses realize the full value of customer success by equipping teams with the product analytics, customer insights, and user engagement tools they need to fight churn, grow accounts, and align the entire business on its users’ needs.
The best companies care deeply about making their users successful. This is our passion and we work with Customer Success leaders who are equally passionate about maximizing every user moment.
Director of Marketing & Sales Operations
As the Director of Marketing & Sales Operations, you’ll be the resident technology, work-flow and reporting expert. Your role is critical to ensure our marketing and sales teams have the best processes in place to maximize efficiency and capitalize on the capabilities of our tech stack. Above all, you’ll be in charge of analyzing data and providing relevant insights to management to maximize revenue growth and help us make data-driven decisions.
Sales & Marketing Ops responsibilities:
- Working alongside the CRO to establish and maintain scalable processes to drive strategy, work-flow, and measurement of UserIQ’s customer lifecycle.
- Managing and optimizing sales and marketing technology to generate, distribute and report on leads and opportunities.
- Promoting alignment of marketing and sales via joint processes and metrics.
- Ensuring the integrity of data in Salesforce and other sales support tools and monitoring all leads, opportunities, accounts, and contacts as appropriate.
- Preparing weekly and monthly Marketing and Sales reports along with insights as to what is working and what is not to enable planning and efficiency improvements.
- Pulling monthly SDR & AE commission reporting for finance.
- Actively monitoring and reporting on the health of the marketing and sales contribution to the pipeline, program ROI, and CAC.
- Overseeing the marketing / sales technology stack and training team members on tools, lead evaluations of new tools, and manage vendor relationships. Ensure our team optimizes use of the tech stack.
- Facilitating the forecasting process with marketing and sales.
- Working with the CRO to create processes to proactively monitor team member effectiveness and productivity.
You are a[n]:
- Problem solver. You seek truth from complex data.
- Analyst. You excel at critical thinking.
- Self-starter. You learns quickly and can navigate a fast-paced environment.
- Builder. You enjoy making things better. You especially enjoy making a well-oiled, streamlined, measurable process.
- Organizational whiz. You can prioritize & multi-task with exceptional time-management skills.
- Collaborator. You’re able to work with various stakeholders and bring creative solutions to complex problems.
- Advanced experience in Salesforce and Excel.
- Experience working in different marketing and sales enablement tools like Salesforce, Pardot, SalesLoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo / Datafox and InsightSquared .
- Experience building and/or managing the sales and marketing tech stack during fast paced growth periods.
- Experience running demand generation programs and working with marketing/agency partners to drive top of the funnel.
- Education: BA/BS/MS
- 5-7 Years of experience in demand gen, marketing & sales operations
This role will work out of the company’s Atlanta office.