Who we are:
UserIQ empowers SaaS companies to deliver what each user needs to be successful in every moment, starting with adoption. As a result, customers can effectively scale onboarding, increase feature usage, accelerate time-to-value, and ultimately drive more revenue throughout the customer journey.
By constantly listening and delivering the right message to the right user at the right time, UserIQ helps companies stay in conversation with their customers, promoting strong product adoption, retention, expansion, and advocacy. By facilitating a clear and consistent voice to and from the customer – companies ultimately deliver better products, faster time to value and more predictable revenue growth.
The best companies are built one customer at a time and those customers grow by one user engagement at a time. UserIQ takes this approach very seriously and works with Customer Success and Product Management leaders who are also passionate about maximizing every user moment.
Own the entire customer lifecycle right after the initial sale and throughout the duration of the relationship. You are responsible for the overall onboarding strategy (implementation and training), performance analytics and learning outcomes of your team, and customer support/service level agreement compliance, and renewals/retention.
Drive Customer Success Outcomes
- Increase renewal rates and reduce customer churn
- Expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Define, evangelize, and drive long-term strategy for our customer success team
Define and optimize the customer lifecycle
- Develop listening points (e.g., usage, satisfaction, etc.) and standardize interventions for each point in the journey
- Define segmentation of UserIQ customer base and varying strategies for each
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
Measure the Effectiveness of Customer Success
- Define operational metrics for the team
- Establish a system for tracking metrics
- Create a consistent cadence for team performance reviews
- Expose a subset of metrics to the executive team, company, and board
Lead a World-class Customer Success Team
- Attract high-potential individual contributors into the team
- Create rapid onboarding process for new team members
- Foster collaboration within the team and across the customer lifecycle
- Encourage continuous learning within the team
Inspire a Customer Success mindset across the company
- Create a company-wide culture of Customer Success
- Align with Marketing around marketing to existing clients
- Align with Product around driving product roadmap
- Align with Sales around cross-sell and up-sell and focus on selling with a retention focus
- Align with Finance around measurement and forecasting
- Align with Executive Team around key metrics and objectives
- Create company-wide customer feedback loop
- 5+ years of experience leading a customer success and support organization, through rapid growth while achieving operational excellence.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to navigate complex business challenges by aligning internal and external stakeholders on a common goal.
- Unafraid to roll-up your sleeves, get it done, and “lead from the front.” Hold servant leadership as a core value.
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment where you don’t just roll with it – you are prepared to initiate and thrive in it.
- Multiple years of leading, growing, and scaling top-performing teams in Customer Success for B2B.
- Operationally-minded and data-driven to ensure teams are as productive and efficient as possible, while also producing the right outcomes for customers and for the business.
- Strong ability to inspire, build, and lead a team and coaching/mentoring them to be successful and empowered to deliver on their goals.
- Have managed teams of 4 or more direct reports.
- Be the voice of the customer: measure the effectiveness of Customer Success by defining operational metrics, establishing tracking systems, and reporting to the company, executive team, and board.