Who we’re looking for:
We’re on the hunt for a demand generation manager to join our growing marketing team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for maximizing the value of the company’s marketing automation platform and processes to drive inbound leads. You will work alongside the marketing team to execute integrated marketing programs using marketing automation tools to support demand generation activities, and conduct measurement and performance analysis of marketing programs.
Who we are:
UserIQ is fast-becoming the Customer Growth Platform™ that empowers SaaS companies to foster growth beyond the funnel. By combining user intelligence, targeted engagements and customer health, we help you deliver what each of your customers needs to be successful at every moment.
By constantly listening and delivering the right message to the right user at the right time, UserIQ helps companies stay in conversation with their customers, promoting strong product adoption, retention, expansion and advocacy. By facilitating a clear and consistent voice to and from the customer – companies ultimately deliver better products, faster time to value and more predictable revenue growth.
The best companies are built one customer at a time and those customers grow by one user engagement at a time. UserIQ takes this approach very seriously and sells directly to VPs of Customer Marketing, Customer Success and Product Management who are also passionate about maximizing every user moment.
As our new demand generation manager, you:
- Research, execute and manage demand generation programs across multiple channels (email, website, SEO/SEM, social, etc.) to drive lead conversion
- Manage the performance and effectiveness of lead generation campaigns including lead scoring and lead nurturing programs
- Provide support on writing and producing landing pages, email assets, ad copy and webinar content to support the execution of campaigns
- Work alongside the marketing and sales teams to drive lead velocity
- Understand target buyer personas and marketing activities along the buying cycle
- Provide support on database management — segmentation, list acquisition and growth, import, data cleansing, event capture, lead management etc.
- Manage email deliverability, database hygiene, subscription management and compliance with opt-in laws and regulations.
- 2-4 years of experience in B2B marketing
- Experience working with Pardot and Salesforce (preference will be given to candidates with certifications in these platforms)
- Experience working in Google Analytics and AdWords
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing or Communications
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Strong team player but still a self-starter
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly
The Demand Generation Manager will work out of the company’s office in Midtown, Atlanta.