Why does this position exist?
We’re a growing technology company going after a huge market. There are some amazing things on the near-term horizon, and we want to let everyone know… and get them excited to talk to us about it. It’s exciting. We have to be focused, efficient, and constantly improving. And we need someone really smart, ambitious and creative to guide our demand generation efforts. It’s a big job, not without challenges. The machine you build will be a huge factor in our success. This is the engine for our growth. Sound interesting?
Who you are:
First and foremost, you are excited about the problem our solution solves. You believe in our mission and recognize the value to our customers. Secondly, you’re excited about helping us build a great company and world-class sales & marketing organization. Your contributions will be a huge part of it.
And of course, you’ve got the skills and willingness to get things done. We don’t expect you to know everything about everything. Come equipped with the right foundation, the willingness to learn and adapt, and the ambition to grow your skills quickly, and you’ll do great. We will support you and make sure you thrive.
You’re collaborative. You’re humble. Entitlement and negativity is not in your DNA. You enjoy winning with your team. Does this sound like you?
Who we are:
UserIQ helps businesses realize the full value of customer success by equipping teams with product analytics, customer insights, health indicators and user engagement tools. Leveraging our platform, the CS team has everything they need to fight churn, grow accounts, and focus all their energy on making users successful.
The best companies care deeply about making their users successful. Successful users means everyone wins. This is our passion and we work with Customer Success leaders who are equally passionate about maximizing every user moment.
Director of Demand Generation
Leading our Demand Generation program, you’ll be the resident expert on designing, deploying, analyzing and reporting on activities that drive sales pipeline. Your role is crucial in driving revenue and optimizing our marketing programs. You’ll be in charge of analyzing data and providing relevant insights to management on strategies to maximize revenue growth and help us make data-driven decisions around our marketing investment.
Demand Gen responsibilities:
Pipeline & Revenue Generation
- Research, execute and report on demand generation programs across channels (email, website, SEO/SEM, paid social, paid search, webinars, etc.) to drive inbound pipeline and achieve our MQL goals.
- Deliver high-quality, sales ready leads to the sales team to ensure our new customer acquisition & revenue goals are met
- Create & manage a best-in-class marketing program to ensure consistency in our demand generation efforts
- Work closely with sales, sales development and the CRO to improve our programs over time, and maximize conversion rates
- Work with internal team members and agency partners to create and execute strategic SEO and paid advertising campaigns.
- Provide support [as needed] on producing landing pages, email assets, ad copy, and webinar content to support the execution of campaigns.
- Strategize and execute Account Based Marketing (ABM) programs to penetrate target accounts.
Optimize the Buyer Journey
- Understand the customer journey, and execute best practices to engage prospects through the funnel
- Identify and execute on ideas to accelerate funnel velocity
Technology, Processes & Analysis
- Manage & optimize the use of our marketing tech stack
- Provide support on database management—segmentation, list acquisition and growth, import, data cleansing, event capture, lead management, etc.
- Manage email deliverability, database hygiene, subscription management and compliance with opt-in laws and regulations.
- Prepare weekly / monthly reports along with insights on our demand gen programs. Bring insights and recommended improvements.
- Actively monitor and report on the health of the marketing contribution to the pipeline, program ROI, and acquisition costs.
- Experience working with marketing and sales enablement tools like Salesforce, Pardot, SalesLoft / Outreach / Gong, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo / Datafox and InsightSquared.
- Experience building and/or managing the marketing tech stack.
- Experience running demand generation programs and working with marketing/agency partners to drive top of the funnel.
- 2-5 Years of experience in demand gen & related marketing roles
- Education: BA/BS/MS preferred
This role is based out of the company’s Atlanta office.