Who you are:
A passionate customer success manager is critical for any SaaS business and is seen as a key linchpin to customer growth. You thrive on delighting customers with proactive insights that consistently bring value to their business. Daily problem solving and support resolution is table-stakes for you. You enjoy going above and beyond to make sure your customers love your product and your team (who, by the way, get just as many accolades as your product!). More importantly, you convert your customers into champions who tell your product story for you. You love to dive into technology and master new features quickly. You are known to be the “go-to” person for software tips and tricks.
Does this sound like you? If so, we are looking for Customer Success Manager (CSM) with a strong history of proven experience to take our customer success team to the next level. We are rapidly growing and are looking for individuals with a passion for user adoption and advocacy.
Who we are:
UserIQ empowers SaaS companies to deliver what each user needs to be successful in every moment, starting with adoption. As a result, customers can effectively scale onboarding, increase feature usage, accelerate time-to-value, and ultimately drive more revenue throughout the customer journey.
By constantly listening and delivering the right message to the right user at the right time, UserIQ helps companies stay in conversation with their customers, promoting strong product adoption, retention, expansion and advocacy. By facilitating a clear and consistent voice to and from the customer – companies ultimately deliver better products, faster time to value and more predictable revenue growth.
The best companies are built one customer at a time and those customers grow by one user engagement at a time. UserIQ takes this approach very seriously and sells directly to VPs of Customer Success and Product Management who are also passionate about maximizing every user moment.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals. Improve self-service adoption for customers. Maintain constant visibility into customer challenges and drive gap remediation accordingly to produce measurable improvements which positively impact conversion, onboarding, and retention.
- Innovate on new ways to drive customer adoption and, over time, improve self-service adoption for customers.
- Work closely with other CSMs to ensure VOC programs inform customer touchpoints improvements.
- Drive customers to advocacy by owning every detail of the customer relationship and journey.
- Interact with both technical and non-technical teams/individuals with ease.
- Own the overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes: increasing product adoption, ensuring client retention, and maintaining high satisfaction levels.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Identify appropriate training methodologies and develop a scalable training program and process to support small to large companies.
- Manage account escalations as needed.
- 2+ years of prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention. SaaS experience is a big plus.
- Working knowledge of how to manage accounts in Salesforce is a plus.
- Team player who is able to develop productive working relationships across all functional roles to hit targets.
- Unerring dedication to helping customers succeed.
- Action-oriented, able to take on new challenges with enthusiasm.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly.
- Willingness and ability to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Ability to establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Our CSMs report to UserIQ’s VP of Customer Success and Customer Growth and work out of the company’s office in Midtown, Atlanta.