We’re looking for a talented Client Success Manager with experience proactively engaging customers to drive product adoption and demonstrate ongoing value. This critical role is responsible for onboarding new customers, understanding their desired outcomes, driving adoption, and managing renewals.
Why this role exists
We’re making serious waves in the customer success industry with solutions that fill a huge need. Being a customer success company, we’re building a world class CS team to drive value in every interaction and improve our customers’ outcomes as a result of the insights they gain from UserIQ.
Who you are
Simply stated, you are a curious and confident individual who has a passion for proactively working alongside customers to help them increase their user IQ.
Are you saying, “That’s me!”? If so, please read on.
Who we are
Atlanta-based UserIQ is a well-funded startup on a mission to help software teams predict user behavior, create winning experiences and prove that customer success is company success.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and customer satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted, strategic advisor relationship with each client and drive continuous value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities
- Advocate customer needs/issues across departments
- Program manage account escalations
- Demonstrated curiosity about what makes our customers successful and exhibit the confidence to act upon your curiosity
- 3+ years prior experience in Customer Success/Support/Account Management or equivalent history of increasing satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Self-starter, who has exemplified the ability to proactively drive continuous value of your product(s)
- Familiarity in working with clients of all sizes
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly
- Experience working at a software company
- Proficient in Google Suite
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are
- Eager to learn, adapt, and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win
Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.