Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a smart, driven, and resourceful Community Coordinator to join our team full time. We’re growing quickly and looking for a go-getter that can come in and add value from day one. The ideal candidate has strong communication skills, an outgoing personality, an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and must have experience managing business social media marketing and advertising.
Who We Are:
UserIQ is fast-becoming the Customer Growth Platform™ that empowers SaaS companies to foster growth beyond the funnel. By combining user intelligence, targeted engagements and customer health, we help you deliver what each of your customers needs to be successful at every moment.
By constantly listening and delivering the right message to the right user at the right time, UserIQ helps companies stay in conversation with their customers, promoting strong product adoption, retention, expansion and advocacy. By facilitating a clear and consistent voice to and from the customer – companies ultimately deliver better products, faster time to value and more predictable revenue growth.
The best companies are built one customer at a time and those customers grow by one user engagement at a time. UserIQ takes this approach very seriously and sells directly to VPs of Customer Marketing, Customer Success and Product Management who are also passionate about maximizing every user moment.
As our new community coordinator, you will:
- Build a community with our audience by creating a space for education through social platforms and groups, conferences and events, etc
- Design and implement a measurable social media strategy to align with business goals
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily across multiple channels
- Engage with followers and thought leaders via social & community outlets
- Manage social media ads & report on all social activities monthly
- Use social listening skills to keep a pulse on industry news
- Develop and edit blog content as needed to support marketing department needs
- Assist with tradeshow and event coordination
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related major
- 1-2 years of social media marketing experience
- Self-starter who can also work well collaboratively
- Experience working in B2B
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Experience using Oktopost or other social media management tools
- Experience creating and managing social media ads
- Experience reporting on social media marketing activities a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce/Pardot or other marketing automation tools a plus
- Knowledge of basic SEO principles a plus