Who you are:
A high-performing sales team is vital to a company’s success – and that starts with sourcing the right opportunities for the sales team to focus on. But without an effective closer, the golden opportunities can be devalued or lost. As an Account Executive (AE) at UserIQ, you love discussing what different Product and Customer Success leaders are doing to grow existing revenue streams. You enjoy a challenging business case because the clients standards for a solution are high. You have a winning attitude and aren’t going to let excuses get in your way of exceeding your goals. You take it as your mission to achieve your quota and improve the team where possible.
Does this sound like you? If so, we are looking for a new AE with a history of success and proven skills to join an A-team of B2B Software Sales Reps and directly contribute to the bottom line of an exploding company.
Who we are:
UserIQ is fast-becoming the Customer Growth Platform™ that empowers SaaS companies to foster growth beyond the funnel. By combining user intelligence, targeted engagements and customer health, we help you deliver what each of your customers needs to be successful at every moment.
By constantly listening and delivering the right message to the right user at the right time, UserIQ helps companies stay in conversation with their customers, promoting strong product adoption, retention, expansion and advocacy. By facilitating a clear and consistent voice to and from the customer – companies ultimately deliver better products, faster time to value and more predictable revenue growth.
The best companies are built one customer at a time and those customers grow by one user engagement at a time. UserIQ takes this approach very seriously and sells directly to VPs of Customer Marketing, Customer Success and Product Management who are also passionate about maximizing every user moment.
As our new UserIQ Account Executive, you…
- Conduct in-depth requirements gathering and product demos to move opportunities through the pipeline
- Leverage SalesForce, Email, LinkedIn and phone calls to prioritize and reach out to open opportunities in an effort to close
- Achieve weekly, monthly, and quarterly quotas
- Collaborate with sales teammates, including other Account Executives, to determine best practices and unique approaches to closing new opportunities
- Write excellent value propositions and business cases that clearly communicate why UserIQ exists and how it will add value to the given SaaS business interested in a Subscription
- Leverage online tools such as LinkedIn and Crunchbase to discover key factors that will enable a more consultative and presumptive sales cycle
- Review and accept Qualified leads using (B)udget, (A)uthority, (N)eed, (T)imeline (BANT) framework
- 3-5 years of experience working within a B2B Sales team achieving quota
- Experience with BANT and/or SalesForce is a plus
- Demonstrates a motivation to achieve goals without exception
- Data-driven, process and detail-oriented
- Strives to meet stretch goals
- Maintains a professional but confident and outgoing demeanor
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Quick thinker who can track and adapt to an opportunities personality and buying style
The Account Executive will work out of the company’s office in Midtown, Atlanta.
To apply, send your resume to [email protected] with the subject “Account Executive (AE).”