SaaStr Annual is a great opportunity to submerge yourself for three days of some of the best networking and learning in the industry. What makes the event top-notch is the incredible lineup of speakers and sponsors that include entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, founders, CEOs, bloggers, and more. Get to know some of these keynote speakers before SaaStr Annual by following them on Twitter. While 140 characters is a finite amount of space to make your point, that’s all these SaaStr speakers need. Here’s our list of the top 10 speakers whose expertise and advice we enjoy, and think you will, too.
1. Jason Lemkin (@jasonlk) is a venture capitalist, writer, SaaS enthusiast, and founder/advisor at SaaStr. Since 2012, SaaStr has grown from a small WordPress blog to the largest community of SaaS founders and entrepreneurs. With Jason at the helm, SaaStr.com has reached over 3 million views per month and 25 million+ views on Quora, and the @SaaStrAnnual conference last year boasted over 5,000 attendees. Following Jason on Twitter provides personal insights into SaaStr, as well as the SaaS community.
“SaaStr has pulled the entire SaaS community together in a powerful way” — Scott Dorsey, CEO ExactTarget
2. Harry Stebbings (@HarryStebbings) is the founder and host of TheTwentyMinuteVC podcast aiming to inspire the next generation of founders and VCs. He also has a hand in hosting the SaaStr podcast with Jason Lemkin. Follow Harry to stay current with the most successful and inspiring SaaS founders, CEOs, VCs and VPs on his podcasts. Also be sure to check out Harry this year at SaaStr where he will be interviewing venture capitalist Brad Feld.
3. Aaron Ross (@motoceo) is a SaaStr Annual alumni, consultant, speaker, and author of Predictable Revenue and co-author (with Jason Lemkin) of Impossible to Inevitable. Follow Aaron on Twitter to keep up with his numerous speaking engagements and all things lead generation, sales, and customer success. Aaron returns to SaaStr Annual this year to discuss building and managing outbound sales teams, as well as the top 10 VP of Sales lessons learned scaling to $100m+ ARR.
4. April Underwood (@aunder) is a SaaStr Annual alumni, VP of Product at Slack, as well as a founding member of #angels, an angel investing network started by six women who are current or former Twitter executives. Following April on Twitter provides a true sense of her personality and a first look at new developments at Slack. April returns to SaaStr Annual this year to speak on how she consistently builds a product both CIOs and devs love.
5. Brad Feld (@bfeld) is an entrepreneur, founder, early stage investor and VC at Foundry Group, investing in software and Internet companies around the US. Follow Brad on Twitter to find out his thoughts on venture capital investing and entrepreneurship. At SaaStr, Brad will be interviewed by SaaStr podcast host Harry Stebbings in a ‘one on one’ session.
6. Dharmesh Shah (@dharmesh) is angel investor in more than 60 startups and the co-founder and CTO of HubSpot. Dharmesh is a frequent speaker on startups and inbound marketing, as well as a returning SaaStr Annual speaker for 2017. Follow Dharmesh for the latest inbound marketing trends at HubSpot as well as advice for entrepreneurs and startups on his blog. Hear first hand what Dharmesh’s experience was like at Hubspot and what it’s like to be a founder during the “Founder to Founder” session on day 2 at SaaStr Annual.
7. Aaron Skonnard (@skonnard) is co-founder and CEO of Pluralsight, an online education company offering one of the world’s largest online libraries of video training courses for professionals. Follow Aaron to see how innovative professional education can be, as well as the blossoming high-tech industry scene in Utah. Catch Aaron at SaaStr Annual and hear from a founder’s perspective about what really happens at $50 Million ARR.
8. Tomasz Tunguz (@ttunguz) is a SaaStr Annual alumni, author, blogger, and partner at Redpoint Ventures where he invests in Series A and Series B SaaS companies. He writes to an audience of more than fifteen thousand on his daily blog answering questions and challenges startups face. Follow Tomasz on Twitter for your daily dose of customer success, SaaS, and investor insight. Tomasz will be returning to SaaStr Annual yet again this year where you can hear first hand why AI is the new platform for SaaS.
9. David Skok (@BostonVC) is a founder and five time entrepreneur turned VC at Matrix Partners. David also founded forEntrepreneurs.com, a blog covering tactical advice for gaining funding and building a successful company. Follow David on Twitter for real world advice for startups and insights into SaaS, sales, marketing, and more. If you need a refresher on SaaS metrics, David’s your man. Don’t miss David at SaaStr where he’ll cover the 12 levers of SaaS success.
10. Jeff Lawson (@jeffiel) is an entrepreneur, CEO, co-founder of Stubhub.com, and most recently Twilio, a Cloud communications platform. He is also a serial inventor with over 15 years of entrepreneurial and product experience. Following Jeff on Twitter provides a wealth of business knowledge and a first look at new releases at Twilio. Hear the inside story of Twilio from Jeff himself at SaaStr Annual.
While we only chose our top 10, be sure and check out the rest of the speaker line up for SaaStr Annual this year. The UserIQ team is also happy to announce that we will be a sponsor at SaaStr Annual 2017. We can’t wait to connect with our peers in SaaS including 10,000+ attendees as well as 150+ of the top founders, CEOs, venture capitalists, bloggers and more.
Want to learn more about Customer Success? Check out these 8 Customer Success thought leaders you should be following.